[vendtalk] Spread the word

HackneyCharles at aol.com HackneyCharles at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 21:42:44 UTC 2009

The line spacing is  as a hand bill might appear. This will be part of a
print ad campaign,  primarily targeted direct mail on card stock.  The actual
finished  hand bill will have a map of the I-4 corridor in the back ground.   A
different ad will run in the University of South Florida student  paper.
_www.usforacle.com_ (http://www.usforacle.com)   Check it  out!

FIRST  IN FLORIDA!

When you  are driving though central Florida on I-4 and want a convenient
place for  a comfort break,  remember the  Interstate 4 Rest Areas.
Located  in Polk  County at Mile Marker 46  east bound and Mile Marker 47
west bound, these safe, well lit rest areas are  known for high quality
vending  services.

The  coffee is locally  roasted and  brewed fresh, one cup at a time.  The
snacks are always fresh and the drinks are cold.  There is even ice  cream.

Hundreds  of people routinely stop so you may already know about these rest
areas.  What is new  and exciting is that as a value added  service to the
traveling public, these two rest areas are  the
FIRST IN  FLORIDA to offer

CASHLESS  VENDING

That’s  right!  Now you can use your debit  or credit
card and  enjoy the rest of your day.

Vending machines are managed locally
by blind businessmen.

hackneycharles at aol.com