[vendtalk] I have two questions

Renee Pavlus psychmom3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:15:39 UTC 2010

Hello, just gathering some info, does any one know if there are any States wear they are looking for people to open and run vending restaurants/stands/stores, wear there is training available through The Division For The Blind, if yes,
 wear?  can people gain training?  We hope to work with Small Business and DSBVI in Utah to have our own restaurant.  however wear we live In Provo Utah there is no public or State building available; we have been told that if we can't go in to a State or Gov. facility their training program  probably will  be unable to assist us directly;  Besides, I think that Utah is not setting up any new facilities at this point, if my information is correct.  Thanks Renee Pavlus