[vendtalk] New Dunkin coffee program can bring profit to many more blind merchants

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Feb 10 20:19:20 UTC 2010

Greetings friends,

We have now negotiated a brand new coffee program which can bring hundreds
of our locations coast to coast the Dunkin branded coffee option for their
business. This is a program blind vendors can and will want to afford. Are
not talking the big build out donut shop or even a kiosk; We are talking
either an air pot platform or a larger Gemini system approach. This will not
be appropriate to every location, but many of our convenient stores, snack
bars and cafeterias will absolutely want to check out this opportunity to
drive business through this new Dunkin branded coffee program. The prices
will be excellent. We are working with our partners at Dunkin, through Sara
Lee Distribution. Sara Lee's beverage consultants can go to locations to
evaluate. If the fit is appropriate, the blind vendor can receive a license
to sell the Dunkin Brand coffee, using the Dunkin cups and lids at very
competitive wholesale pricing. The blind operator will be able to buy either
the paper cups with sleeves, or foam. The operator will be provided point of
purchase materials. Certainly this will not be appropriate for every
location, but we believe that many blind vendors can benefit from this new,
exciting, competitive possibility. We can now take advantage of all the
advertising, which will spin off to our businesses. "America runs on
Dunkin." Rather than using coffee product brands which are perceived by many
customers as being cheap off brands, many of us can now entice our customers
with the Dunkin Brand. There is also an espresso program.

Please spread the word to your colleagues and to your State Licensing Agency
consultants and administrators. Interested business operators should contact
either me or Nicky Gacos directly. We can then pass the information on the
appropriate Sara Lee representative who can then work directly with the
blind vendor to help make sure it is the best fit for that business. Feel
free to call me at 866-543-6808 or by email. You can reach Nicky at
201-653-1777. His email is nickycolorado at netscape.net. This Dunkin coffee
program is available to all blind vendors who qualify. You do not have to be
a paid member of any consumer or trade association to participate. I intend
to take advantage of the Dunkin Brand name to increase coffee sales. We
should be reaching out to our colleagues so that they might consider this
possibility to please customers and raise profit.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

President, National Association of Blind Merchants

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>