[vendtalk] NFB of Tennessee

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Mar 15 19:05:49 UTC 2010

Congratulations to the National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee!

I'm told the state convention of NFBT was a big success. I know that they
were excited to have Terry Smith, Director of Tennessee Services for the
Blind, in attendance throughout. As usual, members of our merchant division
played a big part, and took the lead role, at this convention. We
congratulate the new President, Kim Williams, and the entire board of
directors for their hard work on behalf of all blind people, including
Tennessee Business Enterprises (TBE) and the Randolph-Sheppard national
program. Kim has served as Second Vice President of NABM and is currently
our Secretary. Kim has served on Tennessee's State Rehabilitation Council
(SRC). Now she adds a new hat to wear - President of the NFB of Tennessee.
We also offer hearty congratulations to the new Treasurer, Sharon Treadway,
and the newly elected Second Vice President, Joe Shaw. Sharon is a longtime
NABM board member and Joe is an emerging leader and hard worker in the
Federation.

Cheers! Rocky Top!

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

President, National Association of Blind Merchants

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>