[vendtalk] Dunkin branded coffee program

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Mar 16 15:36:05 UTC 2010

Great news!

Another new location to carry the Dunkin branded coffee program from Sara
Lee. Just installed yesterday at the FDA building in College Park, Maryland.
Already customer reaction is excellent. We believe this program will have
real impact on customer satisfaction and profit in many of our businesses.

For more info about the Dunkin branded coffee program, please get in touch
with me or Nicky Gacos.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

President, National Association of Blind Merchants

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>