[vendtalk] URGENT

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Mar 23 14:57:42 UTC 2010

Greetings friends and colleagues,

As we plan for the Blind Entrepreneurs Alliance fly-in to take place on
Wednesday, June 9, just prior to the NRSTLC, we are setting up meetings with
members of Congress. in order to finalize meetings, we need to provide
congressional offices with the names of blind vendors who intend to be at
the fly-in. we particularly need blind vendors from the following states:

Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, North
Dakota, or Oklahoma

If you are a blind vendor from any of the above states and are planning to
come to the Blind Entrepreneurs Alliance fly-in to further our work on
Capitol Hill, please let me know. You can do so offline at 866-543-6808 or
by sending me an email kevanworley at blindmerchants.org. If you have friends
or colleagues in any of these states, please be in touch with them
immediately. Urge them to attend and provide me their name please.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

President, National Association of Blind Merchants

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>