[vendtalk] Try Otis's Cookie Program for.16 cents a Cookie!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Feb 24 21:07:06 UTC 2011

Try our New Make-A-Wish "Cookies for a Cause" cookie dough
While Supplies Last!
New Customer Promotion! $10.00 per case off Sweet Discovery Cookie Dough on
first order.
NO LIMIT!
_otis_wish_cookie_ 46924.jpg

.        FREE OVEN and Display Case on loan.

The aroma is sure to drive impulse sales. Bakes 3 dozen cookies at a time.
Compact and lightweight.

.        NEW! 51% WHOLE GRAIN Reduced Fat /Sugar "Delicious Essentials"
Cookie Dough and individually wrapped Muffins - made to meet the new Federal
Wellness Guidelines!

.        ALSO NEW 3/7/11!

Tasty Grains Fresh-Baked Bars -100% Whole Grain

                 * 2 flavors -Triple Berry and Trail Mix / 3 oz. size

                 * Bakes in the cookie oven + $10.00 per case rebate!

.        3/1/11 - 4/30/11 - Our "Cookies for a Cause" MAKE-A-WISH Cookie
Dough. While Supplies last. Additional $3.00 per case off invoice.

.        VENDING ITEMS: Cookies, Danish, Cinnamon Rolls, Bagels, Muffins

Any NEW NABM OR Randolph Sheppard customers will receive $10 off per case
off Sweet Discovery Cookie Dough on their first order.

To become a customer, simply call 866.644.6847 and mention that you are with
NABM / Randolph Sheppard to assure you receive the special offer.