[vendtalk] Outside coffee machines

HackneyCharles at aol.com HackneyCharles at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 17:33:58 UTC 2011

Over the years, in Florida, there have been many different  things tried to
reduce the clogging problem in the coffee machine.  I put a  one gallon
frozen jug of ice, in a bucket, in the bottom of the machine.   The ice allows
for condensation of the moist air to occur.  Some managers  use light bulbs
inside the machine to evaporate the moisture.
Good luck,
Charles Hackney

In a message dated 7/18/2011 1:14:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,