[vendtalk] Please Spread The News. Help Get The Word Out NOW!!!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Jul 19 17:59:20 UTC 2011

The Curriculum, Trade Show, and Networking at BLAST+  2011 is Shaping Up To
Be Extraordinary, Wide-Ranging, Compelling, Instructive, Dynamic and Fun!!!
Please Register for the Conference NOW!!! Please Make Your Hotel
Reservations NOW!!!

Greetings Colleagues and Friends,

As many of you know, Business Leadership and Superior Training has become
the principal annual conference for Blind Vendors and State Licensing Agency
management and staff over the past decade. Each year we have expanded
curriculum, added networking opportunities, team building exercises and top
notch tours and entertainment. In 2011, by popular demand, we are moving
this dynamic Business Leadership and Superior Training, BLAST+ conference to
the fall. Join us for education, motivation and the largest Trade Show for
blind entrepreneurs and those with whom they work.

We are asking for your help, will you please forward emails about BLAST+ to
all of your colleagues and constituents. This will be powerful training.
Blind entrepreneurs, business consultants, and rehab counselors will want to
know about this conference.

This year BLAST+ (re-branded to include new programming) adjusts its focus
to deal with the reality of a changing Randolph-Sheppard and a changing
business climate for the blind and those professionals with whom we work.
Wednesday and much of Thursday we will offer additional  instruction and
motivational presentations for those working to build business opportunities
in addition to, or independent of Randolph-Sheppard. We are finalizing plans
for eBay training and other opportunities to investigate internet based
businesses.

Former New York Governor David Patterson will share his experience. As the
first blind Governor in the nation, he has much to say about the
bureaucracy, business, and blindness. We will hear from Dave Ramsey as well
as Chris LoCurto from Dave's team of wealth building experts. Many will
recognize Dave Ramsey's name from his bestselling book The Total Money
Makeover. He is heard by millions on hundreds of radio stations. We will
also hear from Eric Alexander.  Mr. Alexander accompanied Eric Weihenmayer
to the top of Mount Everest. (Mr. Weihenmayer was the first blind person to
summit Everest.) Eric Alexander has inspired thousands with his stories of
extreme outdoor, "daring do."  He is in high demand by Fortune 1000
companies. Eric teaches and truly does inspire leadership through
teamwork.plus MUCH, MUCH more.

Plan To Attend: Training at the conference will begin at 11 a.m. on
Wednesday morning September 21st and conclude at 11 a.m. on Saturday,
September 24th. We are in the process of finalizing the agenda and complete
details will be available by August 15th. Rooms can be booked now. Simply
call the Nashville Airport Marriott (615-889-9300), tell them that you are
booking for the National Association of Blind Merchants, BLAST+ conference.
Rooms are available at the low rate of $114.00 per night plus applicable
taxes. These rates are effective from Monday, September 19th through
Saturday, September 24th, 2011. Hotel rooms are selling quickly. If rooms
are sold out at the Airport Marriott we have reserved a room block at the
Courtyard Marriott which is less than a mile away. We will be providing
transportation to and from the overflow hotel during the conference.  Music
city is beautiful in the fall and as always, space is at a premium. BLAST+
registration inclusive of all activities and training materials will cost
$200.00 with a $50.00 discount for early registrations made prior to August
15th, 2011. Registration fee may exclude some tours and events held outside
of the hotel conference center.

Visit  <http://www.blindmerchants.org> www.blindmerchants.org To Register
for BLAST+ Online.

To share your ideas or for more information please feel free to contact me
at (1-866) 543-6808 or via email at  <mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org.

We look forward to seeing you!

Kevan Worley