[vendtalk] ID Mate Summit for sale on EBay

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at verizon.net
Fri Jul 29 22:04:23 UTC 2011

If you're not interested in buying an ID Mate Summit, you might be interested in making $50.  Refer someone to this EBay item and if they purchase it and tell me that you referred them, you get $50.

I have listed on EBay an ID mate Summit that is still under warranty and has a free database upgrade available.  The database upgrade is valued at $50 if the unit was not entitled to the free upgrade.  The free upgrade offer is good until September 8, 2011.

The unit is in like new condition, barely used and comes with the scanner, lanyard, AC charger and carrying case.

For more info visit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120756431105&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT