[vendtalk] New NY Vending Law - A new twist but probably does notimpact on most Blind Venders in NY State

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:02:49 UTC 2011

I think we have a few New York Vendors here, so I hope they will response to
the news.  Thank you for posting. I am not in the vending program.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.