[vendtalk] Seeking fee advice for rookie who was unable to turnaround bad facility

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:02:25 UTC 2012

Why didn't he a

Rhonda Hutson
918-774-3213 Cell
rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Order Corinthia Falls by Kim Hutson!
www.kimhutson.com/
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Cavna
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:19 AM
To: vendtalk at nfbnet.org lso file an agrievance with RSA?
Subject: [vendtalk] Seeking fee advice for rookie who was unable to
turnaround bad facility

Hello
    I know somone who went thru the Ohio Randolph Sheppard program. After
training the state offered to put him into a facility with a history of
failure. Not seeing many other options he took the state up on the offer.
Not surprisingly as a newbie he was unable to turn the business around.  The
state is now taking him to court to recover the start-up inventory they had
invested and was subsequently lost by the failing business.
   I'm sure it would be easy for some on this list to be critical of this
guy for not being able to re-pay the vendors program.  However I
respectfully suggest that it is easy to criticize when you don't have to
walk in someone elses situation.
   Anyway legal aid won't help since it is a civil case, so this guy is
going to attempt to take on the state in civil court by himself.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  We are attempting to use the argument
that the state should be liable for the star-up inventory cost since they
set-up the newbie vendor in a facility they knew was a failure.
    Apologize for the cross posting, But I will probably post this to the
blindlaw list as well.
                   Thanks