[vendtalk] SODA MACHINES

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Oct 11 21:42:54 UTC 2012

There are plenty of long winded reasons why it hasn't been done. However, I believe there are exciting things to come in this area. Nicky Gacos, President, NABM, is working at a high level with Coke and Pepsi, as well as some other possible partners to create a national buying program. It is heavy lifting, but if anyone can do it he can. Many states have worked with both Pepsi and Coke to get a pretty low, competitive wholesale price. Most states, I think, get their machines directly from the soft drink companies, but some also buy some of those machines. If you'd like to work with our leadership team on this effort, let's do it. I hope that's a short winded response. I wish it was a better one.

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
866-543-6808

Buy your amazing Vacation Travel Raffle tickets now!
http://www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle