[vendtalk] Questions

Vandervoort's vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 21:12:05 UTC 2012

Texas does satelliting.  From my best knowledge, usually, the incentive is a
6-month grant period to the existing manager that accepts the added
responsibility.  Yes, that facility is soon advertized and often to be made
available to a successful bidder 6 months after it is satellited.  If it is
not assigned at that time, the SLA may continue the temporary arrangement
and re-advertize it.

Mike