[vendtalk] NABM Raffle Tickets

Lynn Reynolds quimby7 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 2 01:19:45 UTC 2013

Greetings to All:

National Convention is quickly approaching.  As many of you know, the National Association of Blind Merchants has conducted our annual fund raising during the Convention.  The fund raisers were the Snack Pack for Opportunity campaign and the sale of raffle tickets.  This year, our fund raising has been reduced to the sale of raffle tickets.  We are asking that everyone please send me your names and mailing information along with the number of books you wish to have sent to you to sell.  Each book has 20 tickets which are $1.00 each.  The grand prize is $1000.
I would like to thank all of you who have already taken books.  I am looking forward to hear from those of you who would be willing to take books to sell, if anyone who has already sold books and you would like more books, please let me know.
We need to raise dollars to fund all the important work we do to strengthen Randolph-Sheppard and assist members with any issues that may occur.  We need everyone's help in selling tickets.
I look forward to hearing from you.

The Raffle Ticket Committee
Lynn Reynolds lhr1827 at optonline.net
Pam Schner