[vendtalk] New BLAST News

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Apr 11 16:49:34 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I would ask you to please reach out to all of your connections and constituents and encourage them to attend the most empowering and informative training conference, certainly of this year, and maybe of many years. Early bird registration closes end of business Monday afternoon. There are still a few stipend scholarships available. We have now been able to add a few extra rooms to our hotel block. Register now at www.blindmerchants.org<http://www.blindmerchants.org>. For assistance with registration and for further information, call 866-543-6808. Hotel rooms are available at the low rate of $124.00 per night plus applicable taxes. Room rates are effective from Friday, May 17th through Thursday, May 23rd. Reserve your room at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown by calling 1-877-303-0104, under BLAST 2013 or National Association of Blind Merchants. You can also reserve your room online by visiting https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=9700023.
Our only goal is to provide blind entrepreneurs and our state agency partners with the most informative, educational, authoritative and entertaining conference. We hope you will look at the preview agenda. We think you will find that it meets upward mobility expectations. We also plan to have some fun. Act now, join the tradition.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director