[vendtalk] There's big money in water

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Apr 16 16:54:23 UTC 2013

At BLAST, there will be some new rebates announced. At BLAST, many suppliers have told us they will be offering extra special pricing on select items for those attending the trade show. Although we have passed the early bird registration deadline, we have received a donation from an anonymous benefactor so that we can offer three more scholarships and a few partial scholarships. Hotel rooms remain available. There is even a few available for Thursday, the 23rd. We know that some folks like to stay an extra day or two to enjoy the buzz and excitement of Indianapolis as they ramp up for the Indy 500. Some folks like to come to BLAST early and rooms are available for Friday night, the 17th, and Saturday night, the 18th. Please do your friends and colleagues a favor. Forward this email to them. Encourage them to come to Indy Super BLAST.

When Push Water approached us about adding a sticker to promote Braille literacy to every bottle of water and offer special pricing, we thought that most blind vendors would jump at the chance to sell Push 2-0. Many have. Illinois vendors are finding great success. After all, it is a great product. The label promotes Braille literacy. It is available through most of your wholesale houses east of the Mississippi. Those officials who want us to carry more healthy products will be thrilled with Push 2-0. It's available at an incredible wholesale price, as low as $7 per case, with a 50 cent rebate. So, give it a try, Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia, Indiana, North Carolina. Let us know how it works for you. You know that there can be big money in water. Push will be offering special deals at BLAST.

See you in Indianapolis.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley