[vendtalk] BLAST Hotel Rooms

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Apr 19 17:37:25 UTC 2013

Greetings colleagues and friends,

We have surpassed our expected room total for Sunday, May 19th for the upcoming BLAST conference, and the other nights are going fast. However, the hotel has made more rooms available. Register now for the conference online at www.blindmerchants.org<http://www.blindmerchants.org> and reserve your room at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown by calling 1-877-303-0104. There are still some scholarships and partial scholarships available.

I truly believe that this year's BLAST conference and trade show is our biggest and best. Act now. Join the tradition.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director