[vendtalk] Costco

Dennis Horn dhorn12 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 23:13:22 UTC 2013

Charlie,

Costco has cut back dramatically in its vending items.  Occasionally I find
Coke/ Pepsi products there at killer prices-maybe twice a year.  I continue,
however, because they give 4% back on gas through American Express.

You guys should check out Gordon Food Supply (GFS).  While they don't carry
a lot of vending products, I purchased Coke/ Pepsi, & Dr Pepper today for
less than $6/case.  You can purchase the entire line of products not just
the fast movers.

Dennis