[vendtalk] Help with Link to Tech videos on Vending Machines and CoinMechs/Validators in English & SPanish

Vandervoort's vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 02:44:51 UTC 2013

To those who have had a problem with the A&M site URL link I sent.

Please go to -
http://www.amequipmentsales.com/techsupport.htm

In the middle of that page is a Play button and the link to their
introduction video.  The link I sent, which is the one for the Play button,
is very long and hard to copy and use for most folks.  Sorry about that!

Below that Play button is a form for your name, email, phone number, a radio
button for saying yes to receive their email news and a sign up accept bar.
You can call A & M at 1-800-713-6217.  I had used them several years ago and
found them to be a good supplier of parts I was looking for at the time.

Listed below is a list of some of the products & topics that their library
covers.

Sorry I cannot be of more help for those using JAWS.  I do not think it is
very JAWS friendly.  Good luck!

Mike Vandervoort
Abilene, TX

A & M Tech Supported Products

Automatic Products Technical Support
Automatic Products 111, 112, 113
Automatic Products 6600 and 7600
Automatic Products 211 Coffee

Coinco Technical Support
Coinco Intro
Coinco Guardian 6000 Setup 1 of 4
Coinco Guardian 6000 Setup 2 of 4 (Installation)
Coinco Guardian 6000 Setup 3 of 4
Coinco Guardian 6000 Setup 4 of 4 (Setting Float)
Coinco Guardian 6000 General Operation
Coinco Guardian 6000 Cassettes and Tubes
Coinco Guardian 6000 Tokens
Coinco Vantage Setup Coupons
Coinco Vantage SmartBezel
Coinco Vantage Setup Options
Coinco Vantage Setup Installation
Coinco Vantage Setup Bezel
Coinco Vantage Diagnostics
Coinco Vantage Setup - Configuration
Coinco Vantage Setup - Factory
Coinco Vantage Maintenance and Cleaning
Coinco Vantage Troubleshooting
Coinco Vantage Overview - Naming Options
Coinco Vantage Serial Numbers
Coinco Vantage Basic Components
Coinco Vantage Overview - Switches, Harnesses, Touchpoints
Coinco Vantage Overview
Coinco Guardian 6000 - Parring And Payout
Coinco Guardian 6000 - Audit Reporting
Coinco Guardian 6000 Maintenance And Cleaning
Coinco Guardian 6000 Troubleshooting
Coinco Vantage Introduction
Coinco Vantage Slides
Coinco Guardian 6000 Slide
Coinco Multi-Drop Bus (MDB) Virtual Test Box VMTB-400
Coinco Guardian 6000 Introduction
Conlux Technical Support
CONLUX CCM5-G
CONLUX NBM 3000
Dixie Narco Technical Support
Dixie Narco 276 & 368 Drink
Dixie Narco 276E, 501E Drink
Dixie Narco Model 5591
LED Lighting Technical Support
MEI Technical Support
VN2512 Series
VN2700 Series
VN2700R Series
CF7000 Series
4000 Series Changer
TRC Series Changer
National Technical Support
National 145 and 146 Snack
National 633 and 635 Coffee
National Shoppertron Sandwich Vending Machine
Royal Technical Support
Royal 650
Installation Tips for Royal Vision 500
Calibrating and Pricing the Royal Vision 500
Motor and Coder Test for Royal Vision 500
Removal of Changer and Validator Tech Support
Changers & Validators Tech Support
Vendo Technical Support
Vendo 621 & 721 Drink
Vendo 720 Drink
Vendo 621 & 721 Drink Depth Setting
Vendo Maintenance
Vendo Vue
Soporte técnico en español:
AP 111, 112, 113
AP 211 Coffee Machine
Changers & Validators Soporte Tecnico
Dixie Narco 368, 276
Dixie Narco 501E, 276E
LED Light
National 145 and 146
National 633 and 635
Royal 650
The National Shoppertron - Vending Machine Technical Support
The AMS 35" Snack
Vendo Vue 40
Vendo 621 & 721
Vendo 720