[vendtalk] Merchant Luncheon February 4 in D.C.

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Jan 24 22:24:47 UTC 2013

Greetings Colleagues,

We hope to see each of you for the National Federation of the Blind Washington Seminar. Remember that the NFB Great Gathering In starts precisely at 5 pm on February 4.

Remember to join us for our Merchant Luncheon meeting. Please arrive at around 11:30. We will serve lunch at around noon. We will adjourn by 2:30. All of this will take place on Monday, February 4. The luncheon meeting will be in the Apollo room on the second floor across from Mercury. This will be at the Holiday Inn Capitol. President Gacos has planned a full agenda. We will send the agenda early next week. Please encourage folks to join us. The luncheon is $35, cash or check at the door. You may RSVP by calling our office and speaking to Renee. 866-543-6808. You may also email our office. Thank you and safe travels.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director