[vendtalk] New Resources on Website

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Jun 28 17:11:20 UTC 2013

Greetings colleagues,

Thank you for your responses to the Blind Vendor Bill of Rights and Responsibilities addition to our website. We are excited that we continue to add education resources to the website. In recent weeks, we have not only added the Bill of Rights, but we have also added more healthy vending educational materials. You can now download the Customer Service Advantage. The Customer Service Advantage is now available on the site for free. http://www.blindmerchants.org/education/audiobook-customer-service-advantage-program

Our friends at the Iowa Department of Health developed a nice, short video for us which features approaches to best practices in vending and nutrition. We will continue to add materials in the months to come. Thank you for your support and your ideas.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director