[vendtalk] National Council of State Agencies for the Blind NABM Training

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Mar 22 15:06:02 UTC 2013

Greetings colleagues and friends,

A few stipends and scholarships available. Act now. Many of our colleagues and partners have been requesting an agenda for the upcoming Business Leadership and Superior Training (BLAST) Conference. Well, here it is. Indy Super BLAST, May 20 through midday May 23, Indianapolis, Indiana. Stupendous Trade Show Tuesday afternoon. Exclusive agency staff training all day Monday, May 20. Welcome receptions both Sunday and Monday evenings. All of that and so much more. Please circulate to blind vendors and agency staff. Please do me a huge favor and confirm receipt of this special preview agenda, attached. Agenda is also online at www.blindmerchants.org<http://www.blindmerchants.org>. Thank you for your support. BLAST! The tradition continues. Be a part of it.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director