[vendtalk] thoughts

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 02:25:36 UTC 2014

I have not been able to attend the Blast because of the pricey cost of it. I
think it is ok to have someone discuss and raise questions on this. I would
have been very upset as well and a person should not be thumbed at because
of the questions he asks because of. I would like to see that arrangements
can be made where the cost of going to Blast is much more affordable than
they are.

Since there is questions on refunds, I would hope that NFB will take this
matter up and add it on their contract and web site so that all will know so
that this might not happen again. professionalism starts with the
organization that is promoting itself and to ignore is not the answer. It
doesn't solve anything.