[vendtalk] more questions

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 16:45:17 UTC 2014

Setaside in Montana is 5% on net proceeds (gross receipts minus cost of
product, labor costs & operating expenses).  Repairs are initiated by our
vendors using what ever is available locally, but only very rairly do they
go outside the operator themselves.  The operators will discuss amung
themselves problems they may be having cause sometimes if other operators
have had a like problem, they may have a solution.  If compressors are
needed, we generally get them from the vending machine manufacturer.
	Hope this helps.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404