[vendtalk] more questions

Reni Jackson renijackson at twc.com
Tue Jan 14 19:45:29 UTC 2014

Hello Vendors

  Thank you all for your response to my question about repairs, I have heard
from six states and the information is very helpful.

  I have another question or two, does your state have a state wide list
serve for your vendors? If so, is it required for each vendor to subscribe
to the list serve?

  The reason I ask, is I have been promoting a list serve for Kentucky
vendors for a long time and can not get many interested. I believe it can be
a great benefit to all vendors to have the ability to communicate   with one
another, so let me hear your thoughts, thanks again, Reni

renijackson at twc.com