[vendtalk] set a side

Reni Jackson renijackson at twc.com
Sat Jan 18 18:08:53 UTC 2014

Hi Vendors

  How is everyone doing? Good I hope.I know that I have ask a lot of
questions, but I is only way that I can learn and help the vendors in
Kentucky.

  What I need to know today is, how much set a side do you all pay in your
states? When I ask the question about repairs, I got great response, I
appreciate it, but I was telling the results to our  committee chair and he
thought it would help to know what each state payes as set a side. We pay
seven percent to the state agency and they do the repairs, but we have a
great deal of problems getting the repairs because there is only two men
that do repairs for the whole  state. So help me if you can, Reni