[vendtalk] Talking Cash Registers

Manasco, Brenda Brenda.K.Manasco at dss.mo.gov
Tue Jan 28 13:41:34 UTC 2014

We use these guys a lot.  I have found their customer service to be good, and I'll bet they can point you in the right direction.

http://www.captek.net/Captek/Welcome.html

Smiles,

Brenda K Manasco
Asst. Supv, BEP MO
The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.  --  Benjamin Disraeli