[vendtalk] Hello and an Intro

Jeff Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:51:00 UTC 2014

Thank you James and harry for the kind words and votes of confidence.
A couple of questions.
In your time in the BEP/RSA what type of business have you enjoyed running the most, and which type of business has been the most lucrative for you?
Secondly, what are a few things--or as many as you want really--that you wish you had known about the program that you know now?
Thanks in advance.

Jeff