[vendtalk] Timely exciting reminder

Kevan Worley via vendtalk vendtalk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 16:27:20 UTC 2014

Greetings Entrepreneurs:

The positive spirit, what one might call an entrepreneurial spirit, which enlivens all of us at the National Convention is worth catching. You can live the life you want. Our merchant meeting will take place the afternoon of July 3. I know that the General Session content this year will be superb. That will take place on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of July. As you know, Dr. Maurer is concluding his 28 years of service as NFB National President. I am quite sure his banquet address on July 6th will be thought provoking, insightful, and inspiring. Come break bread and lift a toast  with the blind of the nation in business. We can't wait to see you all. Please forward this far and wide throughout the Nation with great attention to the below information.

The 2014 National Federation of the Blind National Convention, to be held at the Rosen Centre July 1-6, is rapidly approaching. If you have not yet preregistered or reserved your room at the Rosen Centre, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. You won't want to miss what is always the largest and most exciting gathering of blind people in the country!

Rooms at the Rosen Centre are available on a first-come, first-served basis until our block is filled or until May 28, whichever comes first. After our block is filled and/or after May 28, the hotel has no obligation to accept any further reservations. The room block often fills up before the deadline, which is less than two weeks away! To make a reservation now and ensure you don't miss out on the special room rates associated with our block, please call the Rosen Centre at (800) 204-7234.

The deadline for preregistration for the national convention is also quickly approaching - preregistration ends at midnight on May 31. As always, we encourage you to preregister online ( http://lx-web.nfb.org/convention) and avoid waiting in the long lines at convention. You will also save some money by preregistering -the preregistration fee for convention is $25 ($30 on site) and the cost of a banquet ticket is $55 ($60 on site).

Looking forward to seeing you at the Rosen Centre in July!

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org<mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>
866-543-6808

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<www.carshelpingtheblind.org%20> Your donation can take the blind further