[vendtalk] Fw: Comment added: Manager's safe serf & blind accessible materials

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:55:13 UTC 2014

Is there something wrong with this?

From: National Restaurant Association
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:19 AM
To: rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Subject: Comment added: Manager's safe serf & blind accessible materials

                  Manager's safe serf & blind accessible materials

                  [ticket: 2702820]
                  Dear Rhonda Hutson,

                  Your support ticket has been resolved. Please see the solution below:

                  Solution: [Nov 26 2014 10:19AM] : Hello,

                  Our textbook are not available via screen reader.

                  Click on the link for the textbook: http://www.servsafe.com/ss/catalog/productlist.aspx?SCID=5&RCID=1&aliaspath=/Special-Pages/ssredirect

                  Thank you

                  Original Inquiry: Do you have the books and tests in screen reader accessibility? Tulsa County in Oklahoma only honors the safe serf certificate 2 years from date of issue and I will have to renew mine before February 2015.

                  If you wish to re-open your ticket, reply to this email or view your ticket online.

                  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns!

                  Thank you,
                  National Restaurant Association
                  http://www.servsafe.com