[vendtalk] {Disarmed} Is RSA Buying Group Illegal?

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Jul 19 16:02:46 UTC 2015

Failure to register in Delaware makes them illegal everywhere? Really?
Is that the best RSVA could dig up, assuming they are right? I don't see
any allegations regarding the substance of what the program fails to do
with regard to blind entrepreneur participants. The RSVA drafters of
this resolution could hardly say the same. If there is anything behind
these filing requirements & franchise tax allegations, I'm sure they can
be taken care of by the lawyers involved. How do franchise taxes even
apply to RSA Buying Group?Meanwhile: the rest of us can enjoy and look
forward to rebates and a level of transparency others who have
contracted with blind merchants have delivered only in promise.

Cordially,
Bill