[vendtalk] How RS compare across states?

Mike mikefry79 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:15:14 UTC 2015

 Is Randolph Sheppard vastly superior in one state compared to another?  If so, is there a ranking of states with the best Randolph Sheppard program?

I'm moving to New York City because my wife got a really good banking job there.  Housing is a little cheaper right across the river in New Jersey but obviously the public transportation would not be nearly as good as in Manhattan.  I am wondering how New Jersey's Randoff Shepherd program compares to New York's.

I have never done Randolph Shepherd before but I am very excited to try it.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Mike Fry