[vendtalk] How RS compare across states?

Bobby Crutchfield cru_ven at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 22:00:40 UTC 2015

Thank you, I don't do business anymore
Google "The Legal name fraud" to find out why.
 You decide what to believehttp://cru-ven.ws/

     On Friday, March 6, 2015 10:15 AM, Mike via vendtalk <vendtalk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

  Is Randolph Sheppard vastly superior in one state compared to another?  If so, is there a ranking of states with the best Randolph Sheppard program?

I'm moving to New York City because my wife got a really good banking job there.  Housing is a little cheaper right across the river in New Jersey but obviously the public transportation would not be nearly as good as in Manhattan.  I am wondering how New Jersey's Randoff Shepherd program compares to New York's.

I have never done Randolph Shepherd before but I am very excited to try it.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Mike Fry