[vendtalk] Rehab in MO

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 07:54:00 UTC 2015

You are not alone, here in Michigan, the corrupt agency not serving blind
persons, actually closed my case for refususing to sign a printed IPE
Individual Plan for Employment because simply I could not read that which
was in print.  The counselor couldn't, or wouldn't, even bring it to me and
read it to me--too lazy!