[vendtalk] Bill counter

Mike Vandervoort vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 13:11:15 UTC 2016

Colleen,

You did not say if you need or have a talking coin counter, also.  If you do
not need the talking feature, one good company is Scan Coin and they offer
both bill counters and coin counters, and I have both and are extremely
reliable.  Their web site info is www.scancoin-usa.com .

There are some non-talking units for sale at SAM's for very little money but
they are not vending route commercial quality.

The company that most state agencies buy from is Captek
Web site is http://www.captek.net .
They are very expensive but they are also excellent units of commercial
quality.
The bill counters are as follows:

#1387  CVACP1000 Currency Counter/Sorter/Identifier
Standard Warranty: 90 days On Site
$5755.00 S/H incl

#1487  CVACP1000 Currency Counter/Sorter/Identifier
Deluxe warranty: Full year on-site.
$6350.00 S/H incl

Good luck.
Mike Vandervoort