[vendtalk] Social media

Mike Vandervoort vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 13:21:32 UTC 2016

Reni,
You do not state what type of business you have.  If you have a cafeteria,
you need something entirely different from a vending route or prison
vending.  Regardless of what social media you might use, the question is
what do you want to do with it?  That question should be the result of
evaluating the needs of your customers and how social media might fit their
needs and enhance your sales and profits.  The answer of "how to get my
message out there" comes after you decide what you want to accomplish and
all the ways you can do that, and that might include social media, or not.
Be aware that many people do not use it as a marketing tool as it provides
no value for the effort extended.  In other environments, such as large,
complex cafeteria services, it is extremely valuable.

Good luck and don't forget to talk to your SLA's staff.

Mike Vandervoort