[vendtalk] {Spam?} Soft Drink Price List

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 00:26:36 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I am finishing up an OJT and wanted to compile the current price lists for the three major soft drink suppliers in the Chicago Area.  If someone has a current copy of the prices for the BEPB for Pepsi, Coca-cola, and Dr. Pepper I would appreciate it if you could forward me copies of them.  I already called them, so if you could put in the good word for me, that would also help.  I expect to have a database at the end of all of this, so if someone would like a copy in CSV or other format suitable for ETL, I can do that.

As part of my final project, I also wanted to find out what the standards for fit pick and related healthy food options offered by Chicago Vendor Supply are?

Thanks in advance,Bruce Paul