[VendTalk] Something Useful, I think

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 17:47:06 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Sorry for the spam. I had thought about alternative ways to get assistance while working a facility, while in training. I had heard about robots being developed by Segway. They had a contest for developers to write proposals for a free robot. My proposal didn't win, but I recently received this offer. It seems like a good way to turn labor into a fixed cost, since much of the labor involves moving things around.
I have attached the email with the offer below, if anyone is interested. I'd be happy to work on developing apps for this robot, but I don't currently participate in the Vending Program.
Regards,bcp

|  View this email in your browser  |

|    |

Hi there,

My name is Pan Zhao and I work for Segway Robotics as enterprise vertical manager. Over the past year, we have received your application for having a Loomo, previously known as Segway Robot. The idea that you have proposed (see below) is amazing. I'm writing to tell you that the robot you have applied for is now available!

We are officially introducing Loomo Enterprise, a robotic product and service package for enterprises. With Loomo Enterprise SDK, hardware extension development tool and FAE service, you can easily build a range of robot and AI applications for your company. Our early developers, BMW, Intel, MIT SMART Center, Panasonic R&D, Stibo Accelerator, have already built some marvelous projects. We think Loomo would be a great tool to innovate in your field too.

The price for Loomo Enterprise is USD5,999. You can learn about the specs of Loomo Enterprise and place your order on our website.

|  Buy Now  |

|  If you need any further information, feel free to contact me at enterprise at loomo.com.

Pan Zhao
Segway Robotics  |

|  Your proposal: I am a blind man who plans to run a small business. Currently, the program I am training for requires one to fill vending machines in various government facilities. If this robot could carry cases of product, like coke cans or 20oz bottles with some

|  This email was sent to bruce.c.paul at gmail.com
 Segway & Ninebot · 1F, A1 Bldg. Zhongguancun Dongsheng Technology Park (Northern Territory) · 66 Xixiaokou Rd. Haidian Disct · Beijing, 11 100032 · China