[vendtalk] Nebraska Business Enterprise (NBE) Manager Introduction

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:54:33 UTC 2017

Congratulations and glad to see your enthusiasm.

I'm a former vendor of the New York program with 20 years under my belt.  I
had served 15 years on the elected committee with 10 of those being the
chairman.

I'm currently going through the training program in Florida and am in my OJT
stage looking to be licensed in May, just in time for the next bid cycle.