[VendTalk] Initial inventory

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Fri Sep 1 20:09:58 UTC 2017

Colorado offers an opening cash loan which must be paid back over the first year of operation. As for initial inventory. We settled that when the operator moves to the next location. If she has less than beginning inventory van he owes the state for the difference. If he has more on hand Dan the state would pay him the difference. I hope this is clear. I am dictating while getting on a flight.

Sent from my iPhone