[VendTalk] Question for those who are on your committees

Sandy Alvarado sodasams65 at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 13:59:06 UTC 2017

Good morning,
I am inquiring to those Who are on your blind  licensee state committee's. We are starting to explore how to offer some additional benefits to our licensees. For example, paid time off, vacation… Any ideas or how you do this in your state? Thank you for your time

Sandy Alvarado
SODA Sam's Vending
(402) 707-0834
Select machines now using thePayRange Cashless payment system. Look for the sticker in your building on select machines. Go to the Apple Store or Google Play to download the app today.