[VendTalk] Question for those who are on your committees

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:14:06 UTC 2017

At one time in Missouri, we had benefits of life insurance, vacation pay,
health insurance, and matching IRA contributions,
until our set-aside funds diminished to the point that the Program could
only continue to provide
life and health insurance.

Gene Fleeman
BVMEC Board Member

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*