[VendTalk] Philosophy Friday on Mountain Time at 5 Tonight!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Fri May 29 16:50:30 UTC 2020

Tonight, Friday, May 29, we present a special Mountain Time at 5. What is the Future of Blindness in America. What is the Future of the National Federation of the Blind. What is the Future of the Randolph-Sheppard Program. Tonight we want to hear from you. Tonight we will pose provocative questions. Tonight we will also be using the polling feature of zoom for folks who are not dialing in. But we will make sure everyone can participate.

So, let's start by asking everyone what they think life will look like for blind people in ten years, 20 years, etc.  How much will technology fundamentally change the nature of being blind?  How will sources of artificial vision  and artificial intelligence  change the way we live?  A key question, in the brave new world, what will the role of the NFB be?  What will be our relevance?  Will there be a need for the NFB?  Will we fade away or shift our focus to more of providing services and doing more international work?

We do hope you will join us and invite others. Whether you are from Colorado or across the Nation you are welcome and encouraged to join us on Zoom. Encourage chapter members to join us.

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Password: 015571

One tap mobile