[VendTalk] Detailed Briefing on 6 Dot Dash and Pep Rally

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Oct 7 16:26:46 UTC 2020

Howdy y'all,

Spread the word! Please, spread the word! Tomorrow, Thursday, October 8th we will present the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash pep rally. There will be prizes. There will be special guests. Our fearless leader Jessica Beecham, Producer Engineer Kevin Kovacs, and other team leaders will be answering questions about the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash registration process, team building, logging miles, fundraising strategies, and more! "I know who the special guest is. And you don't! La-ti-da-di-da-di!" Those in attendance will be eligible for door prizes. So, put on your cheerleading outfits, be ready to wave your pom-poms, and let's go build the National Federation of the Blind. Walk! Run! Roll! Zoom!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5955066474#
Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash! www.6dotdashco.com<http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and other dear friends and supporters.
#comerunwithus

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley
Cell: 303-929-2369