[VendTalk] Mountain Time at 5, Of Course!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Oct 7 18:14:41 UTC 2020

Howdy,

Thank you Candice, one of our great Colorado Springs chapter members for calling to inform me that I neglected to include the time of tomorrow's exciting, information-packed NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash pep rally. So, spread the word that it will be at 5:00 p.m. My apologies folks.
Join the Zoom meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5955066474#
Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash! www.6dotdashco.com<http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and other dear friends and supporters.
#comerunwithus

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley
Cell: 303-929-2369