[Wasagdu] Guide dogs night before Christmas

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:16:04 UTC 2015

Hi Becky, thanks for sending this.  I've seen this before, but I
did not know who wrote it.  Some year (not this one) but some
year it would be fun to put together a booklet of all the
Christmas songs that have been written about guide dogs.  One
year (when I was getting my second dog), we wrote a song to the
tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".  I wish I had the words.
The first verse was On The First day of training my instructor
gave to me a brand new Seeing Eye dog.  At Seeing Eye we eat
lunch in the dining room with the staff.  So we got permission to
sing our song for the staff, guests, other students in our class.
It was pretty funny.  One was "3 shovels full".  Lol.  Well, I'd
best get going.

I also want to apologize, I planned to have a call during
December and the month just got away from me.  But if any of you
want to have a call, let me know, and I'll pass a couple of dates
along to Marci to make sure no one is using our conference call
number then, and we can chat.  Personally I think that we should
wait now until January but you folks can call the shots on this
one.     Warmly,    Debby