[Wasagdu] O'Hare Airport

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi Mike, although I agree that outside ones are generally better,
it's at least a step in the right direction, and could mean the
difference between missing and not missing a flight because of
having to go through security.  In 1981 when I got my first dog,
there were no airport relief areas.  I heard stories about pilots
taking dogs on the tarmac, etc.  but never experienced that
either.  We had to strictly not give the dogs any water and
little food for long cross-country flights.  I always felt sorry
for my dogs.  I still do, but at least there's a chance that
there's a relief area.    Debby