[Wasagdu] Conference call tomorrow night

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:00:01 UTC 2015

Hi all, sorry this is very last minute.  This is especially
addressed to Betty, and Kaye, but anyone can come on this call.
I know this is very last-minute, but we really need to meet to
play for our meeting on Friday Oct.  30.  This will be at 4:30 at
the Red Lion.  The call-in number is: 712-432-0140 and access
code 849246#.  This will not be a long meeting, we just need to
plan our meeting for Friday afternoon.  Thanks.    Debby