[Wasagdu] Conference call tomorrow night

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 02:15:20 UTC 2015

Tomorrow night the parents are meeting at 6:00 pm. It’s not been advertised because Jennifer is trying to have a couple of meetings with mostly parents on the call. I’m not sure when the call will be over. There is a guest speaker on that call.As far as I know next Sunday night, Sept. 29, is open.

Also, Debby, if you want to reach Betty on short notice you should probably call her.

Marci